Last Updated: February 7th 2024
Welcome to Genuine Care Physical Therapy (genuinecarept.com), located at 12925 El Camino Real, Suite J27, San Diego, CA 92130. Your privacy is critically important to us.
Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information through our website and other digital platforms:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, contact details, and any other information you provide when using our services, filling out forms, or signing up for newsletters and updates.
- Health Information: As a physical therapy provider, we may collect health-related information necessary to provide you with personalized care.
- Usage Data: Information on how you interact with our website, such as IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
Purpose of Data CollectionYour data is used to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- Communicate with you about appointments, updates, or inquiries.
- Comply with legal requirements and industry regulations.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not sell or rent personal information.
- We may share data with trusted partners for reasons such as providing services on our behalf, conducting business analysis, or for legal compliance.
- We reserve the right to disclose information if required by law or if necessary to protect our rights.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Request correction of any inaccurate data.
- Opt-out of marketing communications.
- Request deletion of your personal data, subject to legal and operational considerations.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (858) 847-2025
- Address: 12925 El Camino Real, Suite J27,
San Diego, CA 92130
Effective Date: February 7th 2024
Genuine Care Physical Therapy (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://genuinecarept.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your brwoser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored ion your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.